Sunday, June 13, 2010

"I'm a veteran. If I lose my ", we will do what Uncle Sam trained us to do" June 13 2010

C Span Washington Journal, Sunday June 13 2010 Steve Scully

Karim Sadjapour spewing absolute bullshit with unquestioning validation from Scully.

last segment: representative of pensions board. Many government pension funds defaulting. To pay pension obligations, municipalities will be forced to cut back on schools, libraries, etc.

caller: I'm a veteran. We are the generation that made this country great. We made it possible for Bill Gates to make a fortune. Then he goes to China, takes our jobs away. If I lose my pension, we will do what Uncle Sam trained us to do.

--> what would veterans think if they knew that 'Uncle Sam' spends more money on Israel than on PTSD treatment for returning vets?

No comments: